Review : Alien Vendetta

Resenhas de WADs feitas pelos membros do forum [Versão Beta].
Pedro Vc
Answers: 0

Review : Alien Vendetta

Mensagem por Pedro Vc »

Mim não fazer reviews só de jogos!

Alien Vendetta (ou simplesmente AV) é um wad excelente, muito oldschool e com mapas variados e e detalhados. Sempre tem um server com coop dele no CaveiraTag.

Level Design:

A maioria dos mapas mantém um padrão impecável de detalhamento e beleza. São 32 mapas bem variados e apresentam cenários variados como Bases High Tech, ilhas, cidades, mapas infernais bem perturbadores, esgotos, pirâmides etc.....
Destaque para os mapas 11 (Nemesis), uma ilha enorme com um belissimo templo todo verde e o mapa 20 (Misri Halek), um mapa egípcio enorme e bastante linear.

Nota : 10

Gameplay

A maioria dos combates se mantém balanceado e estável. Destaque para o a maioria, por que tem uns momentos apelativos. Jogar no UV pode significar muita dor de cabeça, principalmente para jogadores meio noobs. Ammo e Saúde costumam não fazer falta na maior parte do tempo e os mapas tem batalhas e matanças bem emocionantes :D

Nota : 10

Fator Surpresa e Inovações:
Por ser um wad oldschool, o wad não apresenta muitas inovações e surpresas. A história do wad e o final fora do comum podem contar uns pontos. Mas infelizmente o wad não tem muitas surpresas D:

Nota : 9,0

Nota Final: 9,6

ÉPICO. Obrigatório para todos que se dizem doomers.

Imagem
Imagem
Hunter Killer
Contato:

Mensagem por Hunter Killer »

onde tem um link pra download?
Pyrö
Mensagem por Pyrö »

Curto, porem, bom review.

Começa a fazer os reviews a partir do Layout dos reviews oficiais, creio que ficará melhor ;)
DU0
Contato:

Mensagem por DU0 »

Eu não gosto do AV.
Jogando atualmente:
Xbox 360: Ninja Gaiden Black
Xbox One: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Yakuza 3
PlayStation 2: Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented
PlayStation 3: RE: The Darkside Chronicles, RE: The Umbrella Chronicles
Nintendo Switch: Phantasy Star, SIFU
Pedro Vc

Mensagem por Pedro Vc »

DU0 escreveu:Eu não gosto do AV.
/looserdetected
DU0
Contato:

Mensagem por DU0 »

¬¬

Não sou o único.
Graf Zahl escreveu:Not everyone likes this style of playing. I HATE Alien Vendetta for the exact reasons that have been mentioned in this thread. If you take out the monsters this WAD offers NOTHING of interest. The level design is mostly mediocre and cannot compete with anything of quality I have seen in recent years. I had the feeling it's all rooms or hallways with an excessive amount of hidden rooms and traps filled with monsters that open at the most inappropriate time. Even most older megawads (like Requiem, Strain, MM1+2) have more to offer.

A good level should be a balanced mix of challenging fights, some puzzles and nice architecture. I don't consider a simultaneous assault of 20 or 30 monsters a challenging fight, there are no interesting puzzles in most AV levels and many of 'em look bland and uninteresting.

Playing this WAD on the easiest setting doesn't help either because it's the same boring gameplay only with a few less monsters.

IMHO one of the most overrated WADs of all time.
fonte: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread. ... adid=14178
Jogando atualmente:
Pedro Vc

Mensagem por Pedro Vc »

Grande coisa.
Alien Vendetta can probably be considered the last great classical megawad. In the tradition of Memento Mori, Requiem and Hell Revealed, Alien Vendetta was crafted by a number of different level authors, showcases some of the finest maps seen at the time, and all while being able to run on doom2.exe. Perhaps AV's single downfall is its high difficulty level. Playing it on Ultra Violence is suicide for most Doomers, and even on the lower settings some of the maps may prove difficult for some. Still, when taken into consideration overall (and be sure to run through a couple maps with nomonsters on one day) AV is simply an amazing effort and indeed deserving of a place here. In fact, I (and many others) would go as far to put AV in the top ten wads of all time. Even if the gameplay isn't your thing, you will simply not find a better collection of 32 maps, and you probably won't ever again. (Cyb)

+

best wad i've ever played in my life. i was a big fan of the original doom2 but this wad gave me the big feeling of LUCK...i think you know what it means to feel luck...and now i am one of the biggest fan in universe!!! all levels are great till perfect. the hole wad is perfection. this wad brings you the real doom atmosphere, has amazing mazes and also some really cool alien carnages.
"Legendary" for sure. Very hard, even on ITYTD. Excellent gameplay. Memorable maps, some of which are among the best ever made. One of the 5 best megawads of all time, alongside the Memento Mori's, Requiem and Hell Revealed. If you're looking for solid, challenging maps that'll take your breath away, look no further. --5/5
This is simply one of the best (and hardest) WADs ever made. The levels are perfect, the gameplay is perfect, Hell, the whole wad is perfect! If you're only going to get one wad today, make it this one!
DU0
Contato:

Mensagem por DU0 »

Graf Zahl tem mais credibilidade do que 4 anônimos. Also, a grande maioria das pessoas não tem bom gosto ;)

E o meu problema não foi a dificuldade, mas sim o fato de eventualmente o jogador ficar sem absolutamente NADA de munição e o fator chatice. Me lembra aquele mapa do Iuri Fellipe onde tudo o que se fazia era entrar em corredores zig-zagueando e matando imps e zumbis -_-
Jogando atualmente:
Pedro Vc

Mensagem por Pedro Vc »

Cyb é anônimo? O cara fez até um dos mapas do Skulltag :S

C deve ter jogado só os 4 primeiros mapas. Jogue a partir do 5º e se tu não gostar, só prova que tu não sabe avaliar um wad.
DU0
Contato:

Mensagem por DU0 »

¬¬

Eu joguei todo o wad.
Jogando atualmente: