MORTAL KOMBAT WITH DOOM ENGINE

Tem algum projeto/demo para DooM, ou alguma idéia, mas nada feito? Sua seção é aqui!!!
Regras do fórum
  • Todos os tópicos devem ter: Nome do Projeto - Jogo (iWad)
  • Cada tópico deve ser sobre um projeto. Evite tópicos exclusivamente de discussão aqui.
  • Favor hospedar o projeto também no ModDB para fins de preservação
  • Se possível, inclua screenshots e um vídeo.
  • Críticas devem ser construtivas. Evitem o hate desnecessário.
doomero
Answers: 0

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT WITH DOOM ENGINE

Mensagem por doomero »

ibm5155
Contato:

Mensagem por ibm5155 »

Fabiolinks escreveu:There is no reason to do that on Doom engine. There is a program called MUGEN, so why use an old game FPS engine to do that if there is a lot of other ways that are easier ?

You have a lot of potencial my friend, but you could use it in a revolutionary pwad , I don´t know...
Because maybe in someone will convert gzdoom.exe to portables MP5 like Dingoo and gemei (they did it with zdoom for the GEMEI XXX?) so that's the good part

OFF:But if we are in a Doom forum maybe we need do things for doom (não é uma ofença quem gosta de fazer mods para outros ports/jogos... mas imagine se num vem mais gente para foruns do brdoom para querer fazer um jogo tipo street fighter ou donkey kong ou até talvez Tomb Raider) [Não comentem o comentário acima pois se não gostou fique quieto e se gostou também fique]
"Q2ONSKULLTAG 3% "Projeto morto :(
Doom 2 High Music Pack 100%
UAC INVADED "NOVO"
imthelegend
doom2 music pack
q2 onskulltag
UAC INVADED
matheuz

Mensagem por matheuz »

EXTREMAL INCREDIBLE!

please keep it on!
doomero

Mensagem por doomero »

ibm5155 escreveu:
Fabiolinks escreveu:There is no reason to do that on Doom engine. There is a program called MUGEN, so why use an old game FPS engine to do that if there is a lot of other ways that are easier ?

You have a lot of potencial my friend, but you could use it in a revolutionary pwad , I don´t know...
Because maybe in someone will convert gzdoom.exe to portables MP5 like Dingoo and gemei (they did it with zdoom for the GEMEI XXX?) so that's the good part

OFF:But if we are in a Doom forum maybe we need do things for doom (não é uma ofença quem gosta de fazer mods para outros ports/jogos... mas imagine se num vem mais gente para foruns do brdoom para querer fazer um jogo tipo street fighter ou donkey kong ou até talvez Tomb Raider) [Não comentem o comentário acima pois se não gostou fique quieto e se gostou também fique]
actualy dude donkey kong country for doom was never canceled, only paused, i decided start and finnish this mortal kombat for 2 reasons:

1. for create a fighting game mod for doom with one of the best fighting games mortal kombat.
2. the engine (scripts ,decorate,etc) of this mod will be used for donkey kong ,the old engine of donkey kong was too dificult (well the acs was created by roack 16) and i need remake again the codes for other more simply, mortal kombat for doom will help me with this.
Editado pela última vez por doomero em Ter Nov 09, 2010 2:07 am, em um total de 1 vez.
DU0
Contato:

Mensagem por DU0 »

This is the doomero I know. Makes a game to make a game :mrgreen:
Jogando atualmente:
Xbox 360: Ninja Gaiden Black
Xbox One: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Yakuza 3
PlayStation 2: Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented
PlayStation 3: RE: The Darkside Chronicles, RE: The Umbrella Chronicles
Nintendo Switch: Phantasy Star, SIFU
Ravick
Contato:

Mensagem por Ravick »

If the guy wants to do it, and know/wanna learn how, it's all what is needed.

By the way, very cool stuff! Maybe I steal somethings from your mods... may I? :mrgreen:
Mandamento ravickista: Faz o que tu queres, desde que não me enchas o saco!
Slime Dweller

Mensagem por Slime Dweller »

I totally agree with Fabiolinks. This is good for Multiplayer tho. But I still think you should make a pwad without being it based on something. I bet you can do something better than Cutmanmike did, than VoltLock did, than Tribeam did (actually you are doing, but how Fabio said, there's no reason to do this in Doom engine).

Anyway, good work, and congratulations! I think you're the best programmer I've seen so far. :)
Projectssss
Heretic 1024 - 3 slots - 40%
Hexentic Mega competitive pack - 5 slots - 5%
Medieval Invasion - 1/2 slot - 100%
Shadow of the serpent riders 2 - 5%
HPack - Passei o slot prum amiquenho, perdi a vontade de fazer o map
Gosta de heretic e de hexen? Então vêm pro hexentic você também, vem!!
http://hexentic.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

[xfire]bluespeedyeggbert[/xfire]
doomero

Mensagem por doomero »

Slime Dweller escreveu:I totally agree with Fabiolinks. This is good for Multiplayer tho. But I still think you should make a pwad without being it based on something. I bet you can do something better than Cutmanmike did, than VoltLock did, than Tribeam did (actually you are doing, but how Fabio said, there's no reason to do this in Doom engine).

Anyway, good work, and congratulations! I think you're the best programmer I've seen so far. :)
yep is based to the first mortal kombat but with some variables, i am not making a 100% tc, becuase on that case is much better play the original, the special are the new moves and new fatalities and will contain a history line.
doomero

Mensagem por doomero »

doomero

Mensagem por doomero »

Voltar para “Projetos”