Zero Invasion - Revision 47

Tem algum projeto/demo para DooM, ou alguma idéia, mas nada feito? Sua seção é aqui!!!
Regras do fórum
  • Todos os tópicos devem ter: Nome do Projeto - Jogo (iWad)
  • Cada tópico deve ser sobre um projeto. Evite tópicos exclusivamente de discussão aqui.
  • Favor hospedar o projeto também no ModDB para fins de preservação
  • Se possível, inclua screenshots e um vídeo.
  • Críticas devem ser construtivas. Evitem o hate desnecessário.
Alter``
Answers: 0

Mensagem por Alter`` »

MegaManx3 escreveu:dude,you have been placing,a lot of Enemies in your maps,Haven't you notice about,something skullag can't handle it,Like PING! or FPS,Open gl can make a Computer Crash........ I CAN MAKE A SERVER GO DOWN WITH ARMAS29.wad!

but,the wad look good!
Actually, i fixed the lag issues in Z1INV02. It was just that ice shards of exploding ice faggots made the game unplayable. I replaced them with Netherwold drones and queens so: 1. it doesn't lag anymore. 2. Provides a much more fun slaughter-fest experience (I decreased their health so it doesn't take more than 2-3 mins to take them down) 3. Makes it playable Online, offline as well :P. So don't worry pal, once revision 12 or 13 will be released in future, you'll be able to totally enjoy the maps now. Well, revamping Z1INV02 is done however i still have to A. Finish revamping Z2INV01 The lost creation B. Finish Z1INV01 and make it not suck C. Focus on studying in school ;)
Wa59
Contato:

Mensagem por Wa59 »

Alter`` escreveu:
MegaManx3 escreveu:dude,you have been placing,a lot of Enemies in your maps,Haven't you notice about,something skullag can't handle it,Like PING! or FPS,Open gl can make a Computer Crash........ I CAN MAKE A SERVER GO DOWN WITH ARMAS29.wad!

but,the wad look good!
Actually, i fixed the lag issues in Z1INV02. It was just that ice shards of exploding ice faggots made the game unplayable. I replaced them with Netherwold drones and queens so: 1. it doesn't lag anymore. 2. Provides a much more fun slaughter-fest experience (I decreased their health so it doesn't take more than 2-3 mins to take them down) 3. Makes it playable Online, offline as well :P. So don't worry pal, once revision 12 or 13 will be released in future, you'll be able to totally enjoy the maps now. Well, revamping Z1INV02 is done however i still have to A. Finish revamping Z2INV01 The lost creation B. Finish Z1INV01 and make it not suck C. Focus on studying in school ;)
I like the way you write because A. i've never seen this before B. it's fun to read.
Swim... Swim... Hungry...
Dopefish lives.
Alter``

Mensagem por Alter`` »

Alright guys! I'm done with Z1INV1, if you find any bugs, SAY IT STRAIGHT here! I want UnTrustable, Forty-two and our comrade Zalewa to play this map and rate it! Moti you should play it too, maybe some kind of review? Anyway, the map took me 1 week to make overall, not counting day breaks of course. The map isn't intended to be very large, it's intended to be a quite fun rampage overall (As the title says of the map). I gotta admit it, Hi-tech rampage series got finally served with a proper map. Hi-tech Rampage 3 Epicentre is much better imo. It includes your tech-base but also includes... oh shit OUTDOOR AREAS IN A HTR MAP? Yes! It does. Before you ask about the monster count, monster formations change on later, however be warned, last wave has shitload of monsters but it doesn't lag extremely much for me (I'm on a low-end Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Brisbane, 8600 GTS, 2GB of ram), all i get is 10 FPS drop from 60. So it isn't too bad.

Anyway here's the list of changes since Revision 9:

| - Filler monster spawners have been replaced with hellgates (Z1INV02)
! - No more laggy ice monsters, they have been replaced with something less laggy and more fun to slaughter (Z1INV02)
! - Brand new map has been added: Z1INV01 - Hi tech rampage 3 EPICENTRE

Here are some hot sauceshots:
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

Btw, I have some news, Forty-Two is working on a new map, he says layout is done. He's working on gameplay now but he seems to lack ideas for detail, so i'll pretty much detail his map once he sends possibly final layout/gameplay to me. That's all i can tell for now.

UnTrustable is busy so don't expect him to work very much on his map for now, but let him speak himself about that here.

About Zalewa? I've got nothing to say about him right now, ask him yourself here.

You ask, what about me? Don't worry pals, i'll start possibly next map soon. However don't expect me to be active in mapping VERY MUCH until June 1st, why? Because i'm getting a bit worse school grades overall and it's freaking end-of-school-year. So i've got to focus on it. You can still ask me here or on IRC, i'll be active enough to answer. Have fun guys!

Rev. 12 link: http://www.speedyshare.com/270798780.html
Alter``

Re: Zero Invasion - Revision 47

Mensagem por Alter`` »

Yo guys, it's been a long time and i'm already at revision 47.

Here are the worthwhile changes:
- New and improved Z1INV04
- There's a secret weapon in Z1INV02, be sure to find it. TIP: It's accessible only on waves 5 to 10.
- I updated rest of mine maps.

Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

Link: http://www.phenomer.net/hosted/zero_inv ... nRev47.zip
Pyrö

Mensagem por Pyrö »

This looks better then Armageddon 2 :o
:mrgreen:
Alter``

Mensagem por Alter`` »

Pyro escreveu:This looks better then Armageddon 2 :o
Well, all of armageddon 2 staff are my friends =P good ones to add
Betanol

Mensagem por Betanol »

Hey! This is some good shit right here!!!
This actually got me pumped to start mapping again, but problem is I simply don't have the time... And I actually never made a invasion map before but I'm sure is not a big deal at all...

One advice I can give you right of the bat is to really revise and prioritize gameplay. Let the decoration be "something else".
Another advice is to change that shade of blue that you used for the legend on the first post, because I can't barely read it! ;)

Hey, let's rock this shit!
Good luck!
MetalDoom: Coming up December 22nd, 2012
Slime Dweller

Mensagem por Slime Dweller »

The wad looks very good!
And like you said, new monsters are cool with the theme...i hope because of this armageddon 2 isnt played anymore...
this wad remembers me delta/aplha invasion... like them
Projectssss
Heretic 1024 - 3 slots - 40%
Hexentic Mega competitive pack - 5 slots - 5%
Medieval Invasion - 1/2 slot - 100%
Shadow of the serpent riders 2 - 5%
HPack - Passei o slot prum amiquenho, perdi a vontade de fazer o map
Gosta de heretic e de hexen? Então vêm pro hexentic você também, vem!!
http://hexentic.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

[xfire]bluespeedyeggbert[/xfire]
KitHenrique

Mensagem por KitHenrique »

Nice wad =D.
Rico
Contato:

Mensagem por Rico »